Dynabolts are designed to stay in place and solidly anchor fixtures to the concrete floor for years, if not decades. They serve their purpose well and once they’re installed, they won’t budge easily. While this is great to ensure durability and stability of the structure installed on the concrete, it’s also a nightmare to remove. Dynabolt removal is a notoriously difficult process that requires skill, experience, and specialized tools and that’s what you’ll get with us at Syd Cut.
Our Dynabolt Removal Process
As mentioned earlier, Dynabolt removal requires patience and skill. Our experienced technicians understand how these bolts work and are familiar with their components. There are different ways to remove the bolt and all of them depend on how well it has set into the concrete and if the sleeve is accessible. Here’s how we handle the Dynabolt removal process:
- Assessment and Inspection – Our technician will arrive at your location and determine the scope of the removal project. They’ll count how many Dynabolts exist and ask whether the structure attached to it needs to be preserved.
- Quote – Once they’ve completed the inspection, they offer a detailed quote that explains all of the expenses involved. It’s important to get a quote because this project can be labour-intensive and time consuming. You need to make sure everything fits into your budget.
- Removal Process – After you agree to the budget, we’ll schedule the removal and send out technicians to your location for the job. They’ll remove the attached and bolted structure first before they focus their attention on the bolt. At first, they’ll attempt to access the sleeve and try to remove the bolt smoothly. If the sleeve is accessible, the bolt can be removed without disturbing the ground surrounding it.
- However, if they can’t access the sleeve, our technicians will use an angled grinder to remove the surrounding concrete and then remove the bolt. This process takes time and must be done carefully in order to minimize the damage to the concrete slab. Once the bolt is removed, we refill the hole and let the concrete cure. The surface will we ready for new bolts or installations after a few days.
Our experienced technicians use the latest tools and equipment to for Dynabolt removal and will make sure the concrete surface is completely free of any bolts that might obstruct future installations.
Why Choose Our Services?
- We have a considerable amount of experience with Dynabolt removal and will make sure that the surrounding pavement or concrete isn’t damaged during the process.
- Our technicians are precise and methodical during the removal process so they’ll get the job done quickly.
- Our removal services are very affordable so you won’t have to spend much on the project.
At Syd Cut, we’re happy to answer any questions you might have about our Dynabolt removal services so feel free to get in touch with us today. You can call us on 1300 513 889 or fill in this formand we’ll reply as quickly as we can.