Sometimes walls can be an obstacle in the overall design of the property and need to be removed. While drywall and some interior walls are easy to remove, concrete walls are a different matter altogether. These walls are designed to withstand a considerable amount of wear and tear so they don’t get easily damaged. While this is a good thing in normal circumstances, it can be a nightmare if you want to remove a section of it. At Syd Cut, we have the right equipment and skill to handle all kinds of wall sawing tasks cleanly and methodically.
Why Do You Need Wall Sawing?
Wall sawing is more precise than wall breaking and allows you to control just how much of the wall you remove. When you break the wall, you can accidentally make a bigger hole and that can potentially ruin the entire wall for you. You’ll have to spend money on fixing the edges and that would take time and effort. Wall sawing is easier and takes less time. It can also be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Doorways – You can connect two different rooms or spaces on your property or change the location of the entryway so that it’s more convenient to use.
- Windows – You can cut out windows on the external wall to make the room brighter and more liveable.
- Retaining walls – If you need to create gates or space for walkways and paths through your retaining walls, you need a concrete cutter. We’ll use our wall saw to precisely remove sections of the retaining walls without compromising their integrity.
- Elevator shaft openings – Elevator shafts need to access points at every floor as well as emergency exits. We will cut these points precisely without compromising your building’s look and architecture.
- Demolition Cutting – Demolition is easier and more controlled if some sections of the wall are cut rather than broken forcefully. This minimises the chances of accidents and makes clean-up easier.
Why Choose Us for The Job?
Wall sawing and concrete cutting industry is highly competitive and customers are often confused by the choice. Here are some reasons why you should hire us instead of our competitors:
- Latest Equipment – We have the latest wall sawing equipment available in the market. These machines are precise so we can get the job done quickly and without flaws.
- Trained Technicians – Our wall sawing technicians are licensed and well-trained. They know how to handle the sawing equipment well and will use it safely.
- Safety Standards – Our company prioritises safety at the worksite so we make sure our employees always follow the safety standards.
- Affordable – We offer high-quality services at a reasonable price. Our rates are highly competitive so don’t hesitate to ask us for a quote.
At Syd Cut, we’re happy to answer any questions you might have about our wall sawing services so feel free to get in touch with us today. You can call us on 1300 513 889 or fill in this form and we’ll reply as quickly as we can.